The SAAT measuring system allows analysis of some pollutants gases and provided data analysis in real time. The values are displayed in an array, and simultaneously a graphical format. In graphical mode, the zoom function allows the user to focus on details.
Configuration also allows the determination of exposure limits TLV/TWA (Threshold Limit Value/ Time Weighted Average) or TLV/STEL (Short Time Exposure Limit) on a particular pollutant.
This feature is particularly useful for monitoring the recommendations of the decree indoor air for EOP, Establishment Open to the Public, (Decree No. 2012-14 of 5 January 2012) or the protection of workers exposed to vapors from solvents (painting, printing, coating ..)Analyzes, Why, For Whom
The analysis of pollutants from a gas can have multiple objectives.
- Ensure the safety of personnel working in hazardous atmospheres for human health (particles / dust, solvent vapors, toxic gases ..)
- Ensure safety facilities (explosive hazards)
- Ensure the quality of finished products (food, foundry, pharmacy ..)
- Enable HSE (Health, Safety, Environment), QA, manager to implement and monitor quality or security procedures
- Meet national regulations (decrees) and international (European directives) on the protection of workers or public health.